Hacienda AltaGracia Guide
The No. 1 resort in Central America, Hacienda AltaGracia offers a landmark of prestige in an unexplored area of Costa Rica: Perez Zeledon. Guests can immerse in nature and the lush countryside while enjoying handcrafted care and luxury across every space. There are 50 individual hacienda-style casitas, each with sweeping views of Costa Rica’s San Isidro Valley and nearby mountains. These highlands are relatively unexplored and we can show it by air, on horseback, a mountain bike or on foot.
Why Hacienda AltaGracia
- Over 23 unique experiences
- For adventure seekers to families looking to relax
Farm to Table Dining
- Sustainably managed farm
- Dishes have been created to showcase the best of our own organic “Huerta” and the Valley's seasonal produce
Romantic and Private
- One of the Top 100 Hotels in the World and one of the Top Resort Hotels in Central America – Travel + Leisure World’s 2018 Best Awards
- The arrival experience sets the tone. A private charter landing on the resorts’ airstrip or a transfer by car over the Cerro de la Muerte mountain.
- Inspired by the restorative tropical environment
- Striking spa pool, ringed by soaring 18-ft. glass walls
Complimentary Wellness Classes
- Holistic approach to total wellness
- Fitness to rejuvenate your spirit
Perfect for Meetings and Events
- One of the Coolest Resorts for your Next Level Destination Wedding - Brides.com 2018
- "I am proud to say this year’s trip ranks as one of the best" 19th customer incentive trip - NBC Sports Philadelphia
Benefits include an expansive panoramic terrace with sweeping mountain views, and a roomy 1,200 square feet to spread out.
All meals included with your stay - Make Family Memories, leave the meals to us
Let us count the reasons to love this curated offer: Stay five nights and learn to ride a horse like a Costa Rican cowboy, visit a working family farm, explore the Costa Rican highlands on mountain bike, learn how to make Costa Rican desserts and embark on a treasure hunt through the surrounding forests. All meals included in your stay. Resort fee, restrictions and blackout dates apply.
Unique Experiences for your Clients
From treks among the tropical forest to one-of-a-kind visits to a remote Boruca tribal village, the undiscovered wonders of Costa Rica awaits.
Santa Teresa de Cajón de Pérez Zeledón